Sunday, October 6, 2013

Thanks Obamacare!





While many people are weirdly angry about the affordable care act going through, I couldn't be happier.  Maybe it's because I'm a  self-absorbed, lazy, no good, doesn't know the sting of a hard day's work  millennial, but for the first time in years, I am able to get heath insurance! Which means, I'm able to go to the optometrist and finally get glasses after needing them for at least five years!


In celebration, I've been creeping around the internet, browsing frame options, and am posting some of my favorites here.



These would look terrible on me, but I think they are hilarious anyway. Also, I'd be going for the 1930s kooky secretary look, while the rest of the world only would see "HARRY POTTER AHHH", which no.

all from zennioptical.com

x


x

x

x
These are my favorite, but at over $100, that's probably not going to happen anytime soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment