Sunday, March 17, 2013

here we are


I’ve been blogging, more or less, on different platforms for years now.  Starting with the build-your-own-website class I took back in the Wild West days of the internet (ok,  in fifth grade)  where I made a page dedicated to my dog, then graduating to livejournals and  wordpresses that get abandoned after six monhs, I’ve recently been itching to get back to the more writing-centric style of blog that this format offers. Don’t get me wrong!  I haven’t abandoned the endless scroll, log on to just check one thing, snap out of content-induced coma 48 hours later lifeblood that is Tumblr, but over the past year it’s become slowly devoted just to fandom reblogs, which is a perfectly fine, and dare I say, needed outlet to save those around me the constant and inevitable “Oh you know on this one episode of 30 Rock…” spew  that otherwise dominates my attempts to communicate.

Anyway, since this is the first post, here’s a jazzy little “about me” slew of images for your at-a-glance viewing pleasure.

cemeteries
British Quiz Shows
cats
crafting
Weekend Update
Portland, OR



No comments:

Post a Comment