Friday, August 16, 2013

bleep blerp bloop

Would I be fired if I showed up to work like this




A week ago, I had a list of things I wanted to make posts about, but between then and now I  have lost that list, and will instead post a bulleted list of thing I've been working on.


  • Started and finished Orange is the New Black on Netflix 10/10 WOULD RECOMMEND and would honestly watch a spin-off called Nicky and the Nun
  • Sold a wholesale order of Friendly Oregons to a local brick-and-mortar store called ZimZim on 20th and Ankeny, which is exciting (this was actually last month but, you know)
  • Battling with a massive swarm of FRUIT FLIES WHYYY WHERE WHAT WHO HOW
  • Started reading the Hannibal Lecter series, beginning with the third book because that was the only one the general location of my job on the block  had. I never would have thought it was something I would read, but I really enjoyed NBC's Hannibal, so I figured, at Bryan Fuller's insistence,  I should go to the source material. 10/10 WOULD RECOMMEND
  • Made a Shark Cat on a Roomba stuffie 
  • Upon finally getting new transfer pens, started embroidering the "Moet & Chandon" girls (Breckie and I Forget) from SNL
And that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment