Tuesday, January 6, 2015

2014 in Brief

Everybody and their dog has been making 2014 year-in-review posts, but I'm not super into that, as the first half of the year up through about August was a shitfest for me personally, and the last half was  a shitfest for the rest of the world. I don't want to be Debbie Downer, so I'll say that for the past few months, some stuff happened, namely:


I won an ugly Christmas sweater competition with this beauty:





Made new friends:





rewatched Band of Brothers (twice)

x

reread Band of Brothers (twice)

x

Rented several Band of Brothers related books from work (help)


x


bought a Costco rotisserie chicken



So anyway, that's about all that's been going on. I'm really hoping to get back into blogging more regularly, as well as getting more sewing done. I'm still mourning the loss of my fabrics to the spiders, which puts a significant hitch in any sewing plans.  I've gotten some cuts of fabrics as gifts in recent months, so I need to look through my patterns and see what I can use them for!


1 comment:

  1. That is such an insane Christmas sweater! Award very well deserved!

    And I have sooo been there with movies! No judging happening here!

    I hope 2015 is better for you!

    xoxo
    -Janey

    ReplyDelete