Thursday, May 23, 2013

Doggone It (Weekly Favorites)



It's been a while since I've done a weekly favorites, which has slowly backslid into monthly favorites, but I've committed to having a positive attitude, so that's okay.

The tub is completely clogged up and I filled out applications for Target and Clarks Footwear today, so here's some of the stuff that I've been liking lately, mostly courtesy of pinterest, as per usual.

Ossalli Anchor Print Jacket
I'd even be happy with the fabric from this... then it'd sit in a plastic tub and never get used, like all my other fabric
Alice Roosevelt Dolly by UneekDollDesigns
UneekDollDesigns on Etsy makes some of the most beautiful art dolls I've seen, historical and otherwise! She makes historical figures, authors, and more, and they're insane with the amount of detail put into them. Her work is amazing and definitely one of my favorites on Etsy

bk&jio on etsy
I'm a little/a lot over the whole mustache thing, but when paired with the hat... argh, I need it!

(x)
(letters from the home front)
Mary Astor

I got cash from the sale of my Bo Diddley commission on Saturday, and expected to spend it on estate sales the next day, but only found $1.75 worth of loot, so I've had some cash on me. I never carry cash, and have been only spending money via my cards if it's an emergency. I've long loved the look of finger waves, but couldn't really get them to work well because I only had pin curl clips and they just can't handle my ridiculous hair, and all the tutorials I've read haven't made much sense. Well, luckily we're dead in the middle of Gatsby fever, and people are super into the '20s, leading to people making lots of video tutorials. Anyway, I found myself waiting for the busline that is never less than 20 minutes late, so I dashed into Sally's to see just how much wave clips would be. Turns out they were super cheap! I got a pack for only 3.00, and am excited to test it out! Reason 19383 I'm all about short hair (which reminds me I really need to get it cut again).

THREE DAYS


No comments:

Post a Comment