Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I know it's been a while, but I've been alternately busy and not busy enough that I just haven't gotten around to updating.

I had an interview with Anthropologie last week, but it was very odd, and needless to say I didn't get it. I've been still applying applying applying everywhere. Something has to hit somewhere. Tomorrow I'm making the rounds at the mall again, since it's getting to be summer seasonal time.

In  stuffie news, I've got several coming down the chute soon! I've been making lots of bodies up at a time, then taking my time with deciding who it's going to turn out to be, and I'm really liking that way of going about it! Doing the bodies is the most time consuming (and boring) part of the dolls, so it's nice to be able to get that part out of the way and have them ready when I get a good idea for a character!

you can sort of see her hat here


Over the past few days, I made up a Jacqueline Kennedy and a Charlie Kelly from It's Always Sunny in Philadelpia, who I will be keeping. I'm really pleased with how Jackie Kennedy came out. I did her face a bit differently, and am excited with the results.



etsy

I've got one more that I'm going to be working on today that just needs clothes, but I keep getting sidetracked with a big idea that I'm excited about. I've been working really hard at staying with making things to sell, but I'd definitely want to keep this idea. It's big, and copywrited, so I wouldn't sell it anyway. I need to stay focused on things to sell, at least until that other job comes through (whenever that is going to happen...)


No comments:

Post a Comment