Sunday, June 16, 2013

Crap I've Made: Embroidery edition

I was going through my pictures folder looking for the scans of my old family photos (which I'm  thinking may be on my oooooold computer that's missing most of it's keys), when I stumbled upon photos of some of my past embroidery projects.  What the hell, I thought,  I'll post them here. Strap in, this is a long post. I've included original sources where applicable blah blah blah


Plague Doctor


Smokey Say
Forest Service coloring page

Aww Yuss
 based off the cover of Hark A Vagrant by Kate Beaton

Flapper
Sublime Stitching 

I'm on a Boat
 Lonely Island Lyrics combined with vintage sailor pattern

Nature, Goulet

Indeed
Feeling Stitchy Stitch-a-long

El Presidente
Billie Joe Armstrong with Llama

McQueen Hoof Shoes

City Correspondent Stefon

Jay-Z

Anderson Cooper
Based off a comic by R Kikou Johnson

NOT TO FORGET, STILL AVAILABLE ON ETSY:

HERE




1 comment:

  1. Want want want Smokey! And Stefon. So talented!

    ReplyDelete