Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Etsy Update; a return to regular blogging soon

Just another quick Etsy update:
I've created a facebook page for the shop, so feel free to like it! I'll be directing shop promotion over to the Blind Cat Vintage page specifically, as to not clog up my personal feed.

https://www.facebook.com/blindcatvintage


I've since started listing some of my pattern collection, which cover the 50s up through the 80s. Clothes for men, women, and kids, plus a range of sizes are offered!






I'm planning on trying to get back into regular blogging sooner than later. I've been trying to really get a lot of stuff up on etsy, since I had to pull everything out of the storefront I had it in, and don't have room for it, nor do I want to have to move it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment