Monday, June 23, 2014

NEW- Blind Cat Vintage Store Opening

https://www.etsy.com/your/listings?ref=si_your_shop 

In addition of my etsy shop that sells handmade items, I recently opened a store front to sell some of my vintage finds.  I only have one thing listed so far, but plan on adding more very soon!


etsy

etsy
Remember this? I'm sad to let it go, but with the moving mess happening, I can't keep carrying things around with me.
Circa 1950s Royal China "BUCKS COUNTY" Casserole Dish. I've had a really hard time finding others like it (the one I did find online was being sold for $200!).
Very good vintage condition, with a few chips on the bottom dish and some small brown spots on bottom of one of the handles.
Click on the photos for more information.




Blind Cat Vintage is, of course, named after my blind cat Kippy, who lives in California.





No comments:

Post a Comment