Tuesday, April 9, 2013



After making the rounds at the mall applying for jobs I don't want but desperately need, I went down to my favorite local cememtery, Lone Fir Pioneer Cemetery.  Despite living in Portland for a while, I've only been to three or four of the cemeteries here and I need to branch out. Lone Fir houses a number of Oregon pioneers, has a ton of interesting gravestones, and has gone under a lot of recent renovations to refurbish the graves that have suffered neglect. Not to mention, they had the original "Grave Matters" tour that my home cemetery... borrowed and put on the past three years.  I was hoping to go to the Portland tour this past Halloween, but they cancelled it for 2012. I really really hope they do it this year! I have infiltrating to do!
Anyway,  I had originally wanted to take pictures today, but it was so dark and grey that only a handful came out. I've mixed them in with some I took at the end of last year.












No comments:

Post a Comment