Friday, April 5, 2013

Hell's Bells Trudy! (Midweek Favorites)




Welp, clearly, "midweek favorites" has decided to move to "end of week favorites" land on Friday for the past two weeks. But more importantly, Mad Men is coming back on Sunday! I don't have to work, I have AMC, and I'm planning a mean chip'n'dip appetizer for the occasion. Life is happening!

In observance, I'm sharing my favorite midcentury finds from my favorite addiction, Pinterest. The hours I have whiled away on that site are, frankly, embarrassing, but whatever. I really have nothing more going on.


(x)
I can't find a source on this, if anyone knows, I'll add it.

(x)

(x)
Yeah, there are two TVs on this list, deal with it.
(X)
This isn't period, but I still want it.

(x)
Philco Predicta TVs are by and large the best TVs that exist, and anyone who says otherwise is just plain wrong. This is fact.


In other news, I had another job interview that I'm waiting to hear back on!


No comments:

Post a Comment