Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Estate Sale-ing

Sunday,  I went with some work buddies to a flea market and an estate sale! I'd never been to an estate sale before, and it was definitely strange. Easily 95% of the house was full of pigs- pigs in the kitchen, pigs in the garden, not to mention one if the most terrifying pig/doll hybrids I've ever seen.


The flea market was much more successful. I'm not in any position to spend money, but I did get a banjo brooch and a Trees of Mystery pennant for well under my ten dollar budget!  There were several booths that had great political buttons, but the one I really wanted (CARTER on top of a peanut!) Was just out of my range.  I was also surprised by the number of Nixon memorabilia. In Humboldt County, I usually found an abundance of Reagan and Bush I stuff, but it was Nixon out the ass here. Weird!


  photo d91bc6b2-c06a-4139-962d-a109b27215a2_zps4b8a70f7.jpg

                              photo IMG_22261_zpsdec7a125.jpg

Sam the cat getting in the way of my trying to take a picture of it on my wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment