Friday, April 19, 2013

Keep Cool My Babies (Midweek Favorites)

Yesterday was Conan O'Brien's 50th birthday, and I'm dedicating this week's midweek favorites to my favorite Conan bits from over the years.

I started watching Conan when Comedy Central started airing syndicated episodes in 2002 and quickly became my favorite late night host, and all-around comedian. Most of my favorite bits are hard to find online, so here's a selection of the ones I could find!



Conan helps out with the Transit Strike

 
Conan rides horses with Martha Stewart

 
 Conan takes Jordan Schlansky to dinner



 
My absolute favorite of all time, 1864 Baseball

Honorable mentions that I love but can't find online:
Cactus Chef Playing We Didn't Start the Fire on the Flute
Conan and Slash answer Craigslist ads
Conan interviews the Devil
Conan learns Speed Skating

EDIT:
WAIT I FORGOT PALE MALE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment