Monday, August 11, 2014

2....SP......

      The last time I was able to fully buy a wardrobe worth of new clothes was last year when I worked at JC Penney, and now, more than a year later, my tank tops that I wear pretty much everyday have all but bitten the dust. So, I had to go to the mall today (in search of both tank tops and shorts because it's goddamn hot and the one pair I have is sad), and while I didn't find shorts, or the tank tops I wanted for a price I wanted to pay, I did find something better- stores starting to stock autumn clothes. That's right folks- it's mid August and all that neon-tube-top-hot-shorts business is on it's way out. Even better, with Summer seeing itself out the door, that means something else is on the horizon.







x





What's that?  A plethora of ridiculously animated skeletons? 2SPOOKY2014 is just around the bend. My favorite month in my favorite season (October and Fall, respectively) is looming large and the days of layering will be mine to conquer.


I've already got a solid costume idea which I will elaborate on in a future post and I'm eagerly awaiting the end of high temperatures and the return of multiple layers.

No comments:

Post a Comment