Friday, August 8, 2014

Brief Updates





Just checking in for a second. I have been extremely busy these past weeks, and am hoping to get back to blogging soon. A few brief updates:

  • new house is great, dogs are hilarious
  • working full time is tiring but the money is a true lifesaver
  • somewhere along the line I royally screwed up my admissions process, so I'm once again having to put off going back to school until Winter term. I was so damn close! I'm going to hook up with a financial and academic adviser this time around to make sure I'm doing things correctly. I thought I could figure it out on my own, but clearly I could not.  I think that trying to do a class on top of my new full time work load would be too much for me anyway- by the time Winter term comes around I'll be more settled, both schedule-wise and financially. 
  • I've been doing a lot of sewing which is great. I'm hoping to be able to to some posts on it soon 
  • It's August, so that means HALLOWEEN IS NEAR
I should be back on a regular blogging schedule soon. Having everything happen all at once has put a kink in my schedule. Sometimes I barely know what day it is!

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry about admissions! Such a bummer!

    And it's so wonderful hearing people get excited about Halloween! It helps me get excited!

    xoxo
    -Janey

    ReplyDelete