Saturday, August 16, 2014

Rectangle Feet Problems

Along with nearly everything to do with fall (except spiders), I really love boots and look forward to “boot season” every year. My favorite style of boots are chelsea ankle boots, most commonly thought of as Beatle boots.  They seemed to be having a revival last year and the year prior, and I was lucky to get some that were cheap from Target both years. Unfortunately, their quality matched their price and the first pair I had practically disintegrated after a month of wearing. The second pair from last year lasted much longer, and finally wore out earlier this summer.  I really hope their popularity hangs around, and that I can find some again this year!
I’ve been digging around on various websites to see what may be offered come autumn, and it seems kind of promising, though none are remotely in my price range! As usual!


(x)

(x)



(x)
(x)


(x)

(x)

I also really love tall lace-up-but-not-combat styles, and these from Modcloth remind me of WWI/II Lumberjills.



(x) 



These are nearly perfect for what I consider to be a great Chelsea boot!



(x)


These are also 9/10 when it comes to the shoe in my head. I wish they were black, but I’m okay with the grey. But upon closer inspection, they do come in another color....




(x)



GOLD, YES. The ultimate Vince Noir boots!!!
These are on clearance, but the highest they go is up to a 9.5, which could feasibly work, but...  damn these rectangular feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment