Monday, July 14, 2014

Kabletown Guys Notice You, Your Hair Grows Back... Everything Grows Back!



I promise this time it's not premature, like the last time I made complete doof of myself and thought that being told I had a job actually meant it. This time it's the real deal; I have finally achieved level: adult and landed the full time position I've been gunning for for almost two years.

A full time position at a company that is the best company I have ever worked for, solely based on the fact that they have a set schedule. I will be eligible for health and dental insurance. I will be able to pay rent like an adult. I will be able to have spending money. I will be able to have a savings again.  I am finally able to live as a fully functional adult- something that has evaded me so far my entire adult life. I will not have to rely on anyone else to survive. I will be able to repay my debts. Most of all, I am able to go to the dentist.

This month has definitely been a catalyst month for good things in my life. I'm moving out of my hellhole houseshare ( and not a day too soon. The ant problem has EXPLODED in the last few days. The shower has pretty much stopped working and the bathroom light/fan has also stopped working. Because I'm no longer on the lease, I can't do anything about it and my roommate has made no actions to do anything, though she continues to be delusional and difficult, telling me that my stress and financial issues have caused her health to decline and that she's lost friends because she's been so worried about my well-being. UMMMMMM?????) at the end of the month, I've registered to take online courses at the community college, and now being able to pay my bills without worrying is capping everything off.










No comments:

Post a Comment