Monday, July 7, 2014

(x)


Due to a wide variety of reasons, I was unable to got to school right after I graduated high school. To date, that has been one of my biggest regrets, but I am signing up to take classes this fall! Physically attending classes is not an option with my current working/living situations, but Portland Community College offers a lot of different online courses, which is something I am able to do!

Admissions for fall term finally opened up, and I am going in to take placement tests next Tuesday. I am very excited, as I've been wanting to be able to go back for years, but it has not worked out until now. I'll only be taking one class to ease myself back in (it's been almost ten years since I was in school), but there are a number of interesting classes that have online components. I really want to take something I'm interested in to start off, as opposed to something like math or whatever. Or, I could always repeat my high school experience and take band exclusively. Haha!


I'm going to be very busy through the end of the month, with a moving date somewhere in the last weeks of Juy and all the preparations that go into that. Most of all, I have to figure out how to open the garage door to access all my stuff. I don't know where the key for the outside lock is, and inside is a host of the biggest, oogliest spiders known to man. I was hoping to just open the door from the outside to give myself plenty of room to spread stuff out and be in open space if the spiders were to descend on me at any point, but no such luck.

2 comments:

  1. I hope your placement tests go well!

    I think I know a little bit how you're feeling though. My sister is in a very similar situation. Though it has been longer since she was in school. She turned 40 last year, and just started school herself. I wish you all the best!

    xoxo
    -Janey

    ReplyDelete