Friday, March 14, 2014

Felt TEA-rariums

No one will ever grasp how happy I was when I came up with that pun. No one.

Lately, I've been very uninspired when it comes to my stuffies and crafting in general, but after digging through the least nasty parts of the bins gave me an idea!  Felty cacti in cast off mugs!


I really like the look of tiny cacti and succulents, but in my dark, wet house they always die. But these won't!
 
 I've been making a ton of these in the past few days to put both on etsy and in the space I'm sharing with a coworker in a brick and mortar store! They're really fun, and I think just what I needed to get me out of my slump.

 

(x)         


(x)

 I'm pretty excited with how they're coming out. The bins (where I'm finding most mugs) are really hit or miss when it comes to glassware/dinnerware, so they may be intermittent, but it's still fun to stock up and knock a bunch out at once.

Also, that stoner snail is one of a pair I got for free at a flea market and they are so insane, they may be one of my favorite things ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment