Friday, March 28, 2014

The Ongoing Saga of

It's been ten days, so it must be time for a brief

ANT UPDATE

Today, I had to dig the suitcase where I keep some clothes I don't wear, but can't get rid of (I'm working on it) out of the ant closet. One of the heavier trails had been leading back to that area of the closet, so I was really afraid they had hacked into the suitcase and were congregating in there. Well, I pulled it out and nothing! ANT FREE!

I think they're still living under my book case, as the flow to the trap on the bookcase is pretty steady (sometimes heavily so) but it looks like, as of now, they are no longer in the physical closet in large numbers.  I've noticed they are mainly along the outer perimeters of the walls now, leading me to believe they are going under the carpet and outside somehow. I wouldn't be surprised at all if the foundation of the house was shitty enough to allow them to do this.

Either way, I've noticed a pretty good decrease in ants just randomly about. I'd say there's been a 35% drop in the last two weeks, which is all I can ask for. Terro works at a slow and steady pace, and I think it's finally starting to take out large numbers.

THANK THE ANT JESUS

No comments:

Post a Comment