Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sew for Victory Sew-Along?

 

 This is something I'm really interested in doing! Ever since making that Oscar party dress, I've been itching to get back into sewing clothing, and I think this would be a fun project.  I've been having a lot of ant related stress (I think I've found TWO MORE colonies in my closet, in my goddamn room, and I'm so tired of it.) and I'd really like to have a project to focus on that isn't going to work and looking for another job.  I'm going to see what patterns I can find in my pattern crate, and hopefully not discover yet another ant colony!

(Speaking of ants, I'm going to go and see if I can find a new vacuum tomorrow after work. The one I have is actually my roommate's, and it doesn't work. I think being able to attack the ant situation with a vacuum will lessen the problem. I've set a lot of Terro traps in my room, and they are working, but they take a while to eliminate the problem. I need something else to help it along. I'm so tired of knowing they're in my room, especially since I basically have to spend all my time in there. It's so disgusting, and I'm afraid to see what else they've destroyed in my closet. Luckily, none of the clothes I wear, ie the ones hanging and in the dresser, have gotten hit. So far anyway. In reality, I need to just move. This house is a shithole.)

No comments:

Post a Comment