Friday, September 12, 2014

Style Challenge: Blazer-ing Saddles

Style Challenge: Blazer a New Trail



blazer: Ross circa 2009. I bought it for a Rita Leeds Halloween costume because the lining was very obvious when turned inside out
t-shirt: Torrid
pants: Dress Barn
shoes: Not Rated via Buffalo Exchange
seagull pin: estate sale


Genius me decided to try and take photos at 7:30 at night just as the dusk was settling into stupid-dark territory. As a result, my photos were mostly blurry. I'm still trying to get a hang of taking photos with the Camera + self timer. It's got a five second option and a fifteen second option. The former is way too little time and the latter is too much. Ten seconds would be perfect! Argh! Anyway, still trying to figure out how to pose and not look like a blob fish, or deeply confused.Smiling can feel very unnatural to me when I'm trying to do it on purpose, but the other option is my horribly angry and mean resting face. So, here I am, a deeply confused blob fish*.




Still not sold on the bangs, but they were working better today. These were taking after I got off a long and frustratingly boring and dumb day at work (power outtage, internet and pos network down almost all day), so they were a little janked out.


 




* I mean this in the best way possible. Blob fish are hilarious and speak to me on deep spiritual level.

No comments:

Post a Comment