Saturday, September 6, 2014

Style Challenge: Camouflage Cat

Style challenge day two!

C


"Nautical Preppy Stripes"
T-shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: Torrid
Cardigan: JC Penney
Whale pin: swap
Shoes: Buffalo Exchange
I had much higher hopes for this outfit, but after a rushed morning dealing with stupid insurance and dentist business (tl:dr, my insurance is bullshitingly non-existant and I have to wait until October for my amazing new insurance to kick in to get my tooth pain resolved), I just didn't have time to really get it how I wanted it.  
Attempting to take photos on my phone is turning out to be quite the adventure. Lesson number one: lighting outside at 7:30pm is dumb, but better than lighting inside at 7:30pm. Also, don't take photos after a full day of work. 

New cat friend!


No comments:

Post a Comment