Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Style Challenge: merde sur un bardeau

I've been struggling with getting photos taken for this challenge, but I have been participating, so today since I was home alone when it was light out, I replicated some of the challenge day outfits and took photos outside. 

Style Challenge: Perfectly Parisian
 


t-shirt: Old Navy men's department
shirt: made by me
shoes: Not Rated via Buffalo Exchange

When I actually wore this outfit, I think I had some sort of necklace on, but I forgot it.  Parisian fashion is oft replicated but the best part of it is it's simplicity. I could have done a lot better on this outfit; in fact, this is super cliche. I mean,  striped shirt? Ehh.
Please forgive the fact that I did not notice how badly this skirt needs to be ironed. I grabbed it off the back of a chair and didn't even bother to look at it before putting it on to take photos.




Please note the dork dog in the background. His name is Jackson and he has a square head and ineffectively barks at raccoons.
I went over and tried to take pictures with him and this happened.





 



2 comments:

  1. Cute blouse with the skirt. I love those photos with that friendly pup. There is nothing more enjoyable than having a game and a laugh with a dog.

    ReplyDelete