Sunday, September 14, 2014

Style Challenge: Pattern MIxing or Whatever


 Style Challenge: Pattern Mixing


 sweater: JC Penney
t-shirt: men's from Old Navy with neck cut out
skirt: Triste via Gwynnie Bee
belt: Forever21+
tights: Target
Shoes: Not Rated via Buffalo Exchange
phone-tography by scrunch sock/pump combo queen ESCO

I would have preferred this outfit minus the sweater, but the skirt is hyper gathered at the back and hit me at the worst possible spot, so sweater it is. 
This skirt is the first item of clothing in this challenge from Gwynnie Bee that has been featured.  Due to the random nature of the clothing item queue, it's hard to make every item I get fit in line with the challenge parameters. I like this skirt a lot, but wish I had sized up, which I think would have taken care of the weird bulging in the back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment